Bramble and Hawthorn have been designed by craftsmen, from a traditional Lincolnshire Barn, overlooking a paved and gravelled courtyard that is planted with tubs and flowers. There is a charming open fronted barn with garden furniture - ideal for barbeques or sitting in the shade on a summers day.
Bramble Cottage is stylish and comfortable and cosy all year round. It has thoughtfully chosen pine furniture, to compliment the pale walls and old beams. The charming sitting room has an archway to a superbly equipped kitchen. All on one level, there is a generous sized bathroom, double bedroom, and also, a `difficult to describe` twin room........shall we say it is almost like a pair of single rooms with a connecting archway !!
Hawthorn cottage is a spacious, light and open plan cottage with a wealth of beams, and carefully chosen pine furniture. Hawthorn has very pretty twin and double bedrooms, and bathroom. The kitchen/dining and sitting areas are generously proportioned, and everything is on one level.
..............Whatever the season, guests will always find their cottage carefully prepared, with pretty linen and a tea tray with home made Lincolnshire Plum Bread and a taste of our local `Poacher Cheese` - with the television times, and local magazines on the coffee table, we try to make sure that your holiday begins the moment you arrive, and even a few days becomes a holiday.........
Waingrove Farm Cottages have been awarded 4 star - AA inspection in October 2016
* Bathrooms have baths and overbath showers, pretty soaps and heated towel rail.
* Kitchens have electric cookers, fridge-freezers, microwaves, automatic washer-dryers, radios, coffee makers, toasters, and all the usual, small kitchen equipment.
* wide screen tv and dvd players.
* Garden furniture and BBQ
* Private lit parking adjacent to the cottages
* There is a "No Smoking" policy in all our cottages
* Access Statement available on request
* We regret we are unable to accept pets in or around the cottages
* WiFi available in the cottages
We have an exclusive coarse fishing lake set in 6 acre wild flower meadow surrounded by 500 newly planted trees. The lake is located on farm, fishing is free. Tuition may be available by prior arrangement.
Waingrove Country Cottages, Station Road, Fulstow, Louth, Lincolnshire, LN11 0XQ
Tel: +44 (0) 1507 363704 Mobile: 07931 919236
Click here to email